
Butter Cup was a very good little girl. But her father pasted away in war. Her mother died with sick heart. Butter Cup was only five and had a witch for a mother. And because they did not have sinks Butter Cup had to go out side and get the water from the well. Why did she carry the water? Well reader she was a slave, a very rich slave before the witch got to her heap of money.
One day while Butter Cup was gettting water from the well she feel asleep. And when she woke up she was laying down in a castle bed and a mouse was standing beside her.
Good morning the mouse said. I'm Peter.
I'm Butter Cup said Butter Cup as soon as she remembered her name.
First Peter took them to the ball room. This ball room was only used when a princess was seventeen. Next the work room. This room was used when needed help. And before Peter thout they were done, they were.
Just then, Butter Cup saw she wasn't whering a pile of rags anymore.
Wow, what a nice dress, Butter Cup said. I've never have wared such a nice dress before.
Thats because your a princess said Peter.
A what! Shouted Butter Cup.
A princess! Peter shouted back.
Just then the king came in. Thout I died in war! he shouted.
Father! Butter Cup shouted.
Your mother was happy to get you away from that witch.
Butter Cup was happy to see father, but that was know way to prove mother was alive.
I'm sorry, said Butter Cups father sadly.
I'm sorry, said Butter Cups father sadly. I could not visit unless you vist me. W-
I know, interrped Butter Cups father.
But you are not able to see your mother, said Butter Cups dad.
I want to see mother! And now! said Butter Cup.
Tomarow! said the king.
No now! siad Butter Cup and stubbled in a room.
There sat mother in a bed.
I'm sick, she said. I can't go anywhere, she said.
Just then father came in. Butter Cup your mother can't go anywhere, and he pulled her out.
There's a ball because you will be getting married, said Peter to Butter Cup.
Dress in your best cloths, said the king.
Butter Cup found a pink dress with blue lass, and a blue dress with pink lass. I better go with the pink dress, she said and she put it on.
After that Peter took her to a purple room with boys. The first boy said, Please marry me!
Next, said Butter Cup.
The next one said the same thing. And so did the next, and the next.
I will give you this if you marry me he said.
And reader, juss what she said.
Yes! she said and all not long, they danced.
But when Butter Cup woke up in the morning she skipped to a path and found the well, she took the pail and skipped on to her old house. There she saw the witch, and she was so happy she throw the water on the witch. But reader, she did not mean to. And then the witch died.
THE END
Yes! she said and all not long, they danced.
But when Butter Cup woke up in the morning she skipped to a path and found the well, she took the pail and skipped on to her old house. There she saw the witch, and she was so happy she throw the water on the witch. But reader, she did not mean to. And then the witch died.
THE END

No comments:
Post a Comment