. . . I considered throwing all the socks away and buying new ones.
. . . I learned that cats can have more than two litters in one summer.
. . . I found a trick to teach C a proper pencil grip.
. . . I watched M1 and M2 start a study of the attributes of God together.
. . . I said "see you latter" to a precious family friend.
. . . I made hand-bound nature journals with the kids.
. . . I unknowingly contributed to the neglect and subsequent death of a captured katydid.
. . . I started an at-home Bible study with some friends using the good morning girls website.
. . . I cleaned off my dining room table and set out a cute center piece.
. . . I agreed to a campout in the back yard on a night when it's supposed to be a low of 48°.
No comments:
Post a Comment