Dude, send me some! For some reason we are always running out of toliet paper and/or I have to pay someone one Egyptian pound (aka less than a quarter) for it.
HA! Before I scrolled down to read the rest of the post, I was amazed that it wasn't in the potty. Dan likes this trick as well. They are SO different.
That is exactly what I was thinking...at least it wasn't in the potty. And you know what else, he replaced the roll, with pulling from the top, not the bottom. :) Or, maybe he never touched that roll. :)
You know, I don't think he ever touched that roll. I had the kids stock the TP in that bathroom that morning and they took about 9 rolls and made a tower of TP which they called a "castle." I guess all those stacked rolls just equaled to much temptation for Charlie!
5 comments:
Dude, send me some! For some reason we are always running out of toliet paper and/or I have to pay someone one Egyptian pound (aka less than a quarter) for it.
is that for a whole role or just enough for one trip to the potty?
HA! Before I scrolled down to read the rest of the post, I was amazed that it wasn't in the potty. Dan likes this trick as well. They are SO different.
That is exactly what I was thinking...at least it wasn't in the potty. And you know what else, he replaced the roll, with pulling from the top, not the bottom. :) Or, maybe he never touched that roll. :)
You know, I don't think he ever touched that roll. I had the kids stock the TP in that bathroom that morning and they took about 9 rolls and made a tower of TP which they called a "castle." I guess all those stacked rolls just equaled to much temptation for Charlie!
Post a Comment